2021 Year Schedule
We will be holding a series of walk-up sevice every weekends, and will be posting each months schedule under the walk-up schedule tab. We will also be at the 2021 Midtown Farmers Market on Tuesdays, between June 1st, and Oct 31st, 2021. All other Farmers Market info will be posted on the Farmers Market Tab!
Guidelines we are taking to address Covid-19 during Farmers Markets:
- All food is prepared wearing gloves and mask whether people are around or not.
- All food is required to be delivered wearing a mask and gloves, and using contact free delivery or pick up. If delivering to an apt, a delivery time will be set up prior to drop off and informed when delivery has arrived.
- Each delivery is placed in its own container during transport.
- We will be setting up an off site pick for those who are out of our delivery range in order to keep contact to a minimum.
- until further notice visiting the production site is suspended in order to keep everyone safe with the exception for pick ups when all precautions are taken such as gloves masks and social distancing as much as possible.
- All customers picking up from the bakery directly are required to wear masks and follow social distancing guidelines set up by the state of Minnesota and city of Minneapolis
- unless visiting the Blue Ox Bakery on production days we require all visits be made by appointment only, and only if it is okayed by CDC guidelines.