2022 Farmers Market Schedule
We are a small team of talented professionals with a wide range of skills and experiences. We love what we do, and we do it with passion. We look forward to providing you with the best Artisan Baked goods this side of town and look forward to meeting everyone this summer in our first farmers market season.
So come out to visit us at the farmers market this summer!
Guidelines we are taking to address Covid-19 during Farmers Markets:
- All food is prepared wearing gloves and mask whether people are around or not.
- All food is required to be delivered wearing a mask and gloves, and using contact free delivery or pick up. If delivering to an apt, a delivery time will be set up prior to drop off and informed when delivery has arrived.
- Each delivery is placed in its own container during transport.
- We will be setting up an off site pick for those who are out of our delivery range in order to keep contact to a minimum.
- until further notice visiting the production site is suspended in order to keep everyone safe with the exception for pick ups when all precautions are taken such as gloves masks and social distancing as much as possible.
- All customers picking up from the bakery directly are required to wear masks and follow social distancing guidelines set up by the state of Minnesota and city of Minneapolis
- unless visiting the Blue Ox Bakery on production days we require all visits be made by appointment only, and only if it is okayed by CDC guidelines.
Midtown Farmers Market
Saturday’s May 1st- October 31st, 2022
Covid-19: Due to current health requirement surrounding Covid-19 we do require everyone to wear a mask when attending and to please social distance the best as possible
8:00 am-1:00 pm
Location: Midtown Farmers Market
Farmers Market Menu: Click Here!
Covid Reminder: Please remember, by state ordinances we are to enforce mask wearing and social distancing as best as possible as a business, so please remember to have a mask with you.
For more Information e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org